This Dr. Oetker cooked pudding can be served warm for a comforting nostalgic dessert. Create traditional pies or in a variety of dessert recipes.
Sugar, corn starch, salt, acetylated monoglycerides, artificial flavour, colour (contains tartrazine). Allergens: Contains sulfites.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
1. Heat 500 ml 2% milk in steam-jacketed kettle or heavy pot.
2. Pour 2 L cold 2% milk into a separate container.
3. While stirring, gradually add 500 g of pudding mix.
4. Stir mixture into hot milk.
5. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to boil (bubbles break surface) and begins to thicken.
6. Simmer stirring at minimum heat for no longer than 1 minute.
7. Cool slightly.
8. Pour into individual dishes or into cool baked pie shells.
Serving Size: 24 g
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Total Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans-Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 17 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Calcium: 0 mg
- Iron: 0 mg