Luxuriously creamy pudding with pearls of tapioca and vanilla flavour, easily prepared by combining with milk and cooking until thickened.
Sugar, corn starch, tapioca, salt, artificial flavour, acetylated monoglycerides, colour (contains tartrazine), milk ingredients.
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
1. Heat 325 ml of 2% milk on the stovetop in a heavy pot.
2. Pour 1 L + 350 ml of cold 2% milk into a separate bowl. While stirring, gradually add 1-1/2 cups of tapioca pudding mix.
3. Pour the mixture into the pot with hot milk.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to boil (bubbles break surface) and begins to thicken. Tapioca pudding will be slightly thin; it thickens as it cools.
5. Simmer stirring at minimum heat for no longer than 1 minute. Cool slightly.
6. Pour into individual dishes. Refrigerate.
Serving Size: 19 g
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Total Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans-Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 12 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Calcium: 0 mg
- Iron: 0 mg