This site is only available for use by Canadian residents having a Metro Vancouver mailing address and delivers only to the Lower Mainland from Squamish to Vancouver to Abbotsford.
Terms and Conditions
You agree that:
- Your printed invoice represents the final bill; please ensure your order is correct and review your confirmation email carefully after submitting your order
- All invoices are considered accurate after 14 days; please report any missing or damaged items as soon as possible
- Orders must be cancelled no later than 5 pm at least 24 orders before your delivery
- Your order deadline is 3 PM the day before your scheduled delivery day
- There is a minimum order amount of $50 and delivery is free
- Cancellations after order deadlines are subject to charges
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee; any products you wish to return can simply be place in the EcoTote for pickup. The driver will catalog the full un-opened containers in the EcoBin and we will issue you a full refund within 48 hours. If you have opened the container, please fill in the customer complaint form here (link added) and we will replace the items with a fresh, new one.
- Put your empty EcoTote filled with your empty used containers outside for pick up when a new MapleStaple order is delivered
- If you lose any of our containers including the EcoTote, please see a list of replacement fees here. You will be charged accordingly.
- All EcoTotes are the property of MapleStaple and must be returned in good condition; We reserve the right to refuse to pick up bins containing materials we feel could be hazardous to our employees or to other customers.
- MapleStaple reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All pre-authorizations are done one business day before delivery. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Customer Service. We accept payment by Pre-authorized Payment (PAP) or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- You will be charged for your groceries the day of or day after delivery.
- Keep your payment info up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card info.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collection’s agency in the event of problems with payment.
You agree that:
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically
- All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electrically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing
- We can use your name and e-mail address to send newsletters you apply for
- We will provide a way to unsubscribe from any unwanted communication
At MapleStaple, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every product we sell. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can request a full refund by filling in a refund request form or contacting customer care.
Our Commitment to Safety
- All team members are working remotely from home
- Some items have product limits to allow all customers to enjoy them
- Any team members who feel ill are requested to self-isolate
- Our order deadline has changed from 3 pm to 8 pm to help our team fulfill more orders
- Orders may be arriving later than normal due to high demand and we apologize in advance
- We have increased the amount of cleaning and sanitizing
- We appreciate the support, understanding and patience as we deal with this state of emergency